9/17/2007

Real Weddings- Lisa and Andy









This one's for you Box! So this is wedding of a very good friend of mine. We both got engaged at a very similar time and shared so much of our wedding planning together. It was so exciting for me to see it all come together for her. This is one of those great high school romance stories. The couple has been together for years and years.

I loved so much of this event. Gorgeous Philadelphia city location, but they kept it personal by using a beach theme, which is where the couple got engaged. Neutral colors with pops of orange and an amazing bridal gown. The suits on the men were one of the highlights for me. And how great is that cake? Congrats Lisa and Andy! To check out their photographer, visit MLProductions

6 comments:

Affairs With Elegance said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Oh Happy Blog! said...

This is lovely... who were all of the vendors that made it so special? (cake, favors, flowers, coordinator/designer?)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the nice compliments in regard to my wedding! Amanda was so kind as to hilight our BIG DAY!

Our cake was done by the chef at our venue. His name is Les and our venue was Colleen's in Philadelphia. The rest of my wedding was done by yours truly! We didnt use a wedding coordinator. I did the coordinating of all the vendors!

The tissue packets were done by my college roommate who is a graphic designer! The programs were done by myself - we hand tied 200 of them and glued on all the shells! My florist was Forever Floral located in West Chester, PA - they were amazing. My photog and videographer were MLproductions located in Souderton, PA and they were awesome!

Any other questions are welcome!

Anonymous said...

What I love about this wedding -- where to start? The colors. I love that sash on the bridesmaids' gown, too -- great way to break up a dark color and keep it from looking like a black hole in pics. Cute petticoat effect. Not the usual dresses.

The flower applique on that bodice ... to die for. Sightly daring but totally works.

Subtle beach theme! I have to look again to see if I can catch it.

I love that cake, but I'm easy that way.

Beach Weddings said...

Beautiful Wedding we love to see sunset beach weddings http://www.sugarbeachweddings.com

AffluentBride.com said...

How elegant! Gorgeous wedding gown. The groom's suit was a terrific choice.

The dress selected for the flower girl fit very well with the overall style of the other dresses. It was youthful, but elegant.

Love the cake!

Michelle
Affluent Bride